This is for all those looking for a help.
- Pollen count
- Fresh Grasses
- Floor Cleaners
- Carpet Shampoos
- Laundry Detergent
- Dog Shampoos
👉Year round itchy, scratchy, licky all the time symptoms, regardless of changes in environmental conditions, are usually from internal factors.👇
The 2 most common causes for itchy skin are
- Yeast Imbalance
- Ingredient Sensitivities.
Some causes of Yeast Imbalance
- Antibiotics and other medication
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Weak Immune System
- Starchy, Carbohydrate filled diets
Symptoms of Yeast Imbalance
ABOUT TEAR STAINS: If your dog has RUSTY TEAR STAINS but no other symptoms of Yeast Imbalance, proceed to Eliminating Tear Stains
Ingredient Sensitivities can be minimal or extreme and do not always need to involve a series of complex testing.
If your dog does not have symptoms typically associated with Yeast Imbalance or has more of the symptoms below, Ingredient Sensitivity may be the culprit.
- Constant Itching & Scratching
- Itchy Rear End
- Joint inflammation/ limping
- Gastrointestinal Problems
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Chronic Gas
- Foul Breath
- Chronic Ear Infections without other Yeast Imbalance Symptoms
- Hot Spots and Rashes
We sincerely hope this information helps you and your itchy, scratchy, licky dog!
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Crew