This is for all those looking for a help.
There are only 2 Probable Causes
1. External Factors
These are conditions you control on the outside of your dog. It's important you ensure the environment is healthy. Sensitive dogs often exhibit itchy, scratchy behaviors to the following
- Pollen count
- Fresh Grasses
- Harsh Chemicals - replace with natural, organic producs
- Floor Cleaners
- Carpet Shampoos
- Laundry Detergent
- Dog Shampoos
2. Internal Factors
Some causes of Yeast Imbalance
- Antibiotics and other medication
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Weak Immune System
- Starchy, Carbohydrate filled diets
TEAR STAINS, are very common but not complex anymore! You can eliminate them.
Ingredient Sensitivities can be minimal or extreme and usually do not need to involve a series of complex testing.
- Constant Itching & Scratching
- Itchy Rear End
- Joint inflammation/ limping
- Gastrointestinal Problems
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Chronic Gas
- Foul Breath
- Chronic Ear Infections without other Yeast Imbalance Symptoms
- Hot Spots and Rashes
❤️We sincerely hope this information helps you and your itchy, scratchy, licky dog!
👉 If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Crew