Gobble Me Up TURKEY Organic Dehydrated Dog Food
Pure, clean organic dog food: no pesticides and chemicals, of course, but also no toxic residues from processing.
100% Organic Dehydrated Dog Food: Did you know our Artisan made, slowly air dried biscuits preserve the nutritional and enzymatic value of the ingredients?
If it's not 100% Organic, it's not really Organic, is it?
The Best Organic Dog Food, ketogenic recipe
Dogs For The Earth organic dehydrated dog food helps your dogs from the inside out, providing essential nutrients and antioxidants for energy, vitality, a stronger immune system, and improved overall health.
Dogs For The Earth, organic dehydrated dog food contains
- No Grain
- No Corn
- No Soy
- No Junk
- No Pesticides
- No Preservatives
- No Chemicals
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- Products from Sustainable /Ethical Farmers & Ranchers
- It's Artisan Made Natural dog food!
Dogs For The Earth 100% Organic Dehydrated Dog Food helps many symptoms commonly associated with industrial, processed & manufactured dog food.
If you answer yes to any of the following statements, we can help.
- I want my dog to have optimum nutrition, I need the best dog food
- I need the best dog food for tear stains
- I need the best dog food because I think my dog has food allergies.
- I need the best dog food because it looks like my dog has skin allergies
- I need the best dog food because my dog won’t eat or is a picky eater.
Given an opportunity of healthy, nutritious, organic, dehydrated dog food; toxins found in industrial, manufactured dog food are gradually replaced with clean nutrition. People who didn’t realize their dogs were sluggish, see new vitality!Most dogs just need a chance to eat healthy food. Imagine you had the will power to eat only the finest, healthiest food every day. Imagine the difference it would make in your life. That's what you do for your dog with Dogs For The Earth Organic Dehydrated Dog Food & Treats.
You become the protector, the provider, the purest life source for your dog.
- Tear Stains (literally toxins oozing out of dog’s eyes) go away without creams and bleaches and don't come back.
- Picky Eaters devour our food and want to eat regularly.
- Dogs who refuse to eat love the smell & taste of Dogs For The Earth Dog Food & Treats
- Dogs with common allergy-like symptoms lessen and go away: Dogs with other food intolerance enjoy the pure, clean advantage of Dogs For The Earth Organic Dehydrated Dog Food & Treats
- Rampant Itchy skin and chronic scratching dissipate with pure, clean Dogs For The Earth Organic Dehydrated Dog Food and Treats
- Energy, vitality and general overall quality of life improve with the optimum nutrition and antioxidants found in Dogs For The Earth Organic Dehydrated Dog Food & Treats
Testimonial: This organic dog food is fantastic. I switched from E-- approximately 2 months ago, and the results for my puppies (I refer to them as puppies, even though they are 10 and 14 year old Shih Tzu Dogs), are unbelievable. The oldest one's - Angel - eyes were fully clouded over, and she was having trouble seeing. She had also slowed down a lot, and the white in her coat was 1/2 gray. After switching, the cloudiness in her eyes is nearly gone. She can see very well again, she has a lot more step in her giddy-up, and the gray in her coat is gone. What a difference. Also, no more tear stains below her eyes. I cannot state how wonderful these improvements are. I will never give them another non-organic thing to eat. By the way, the our vet had suggested we take Angel to an eye specialist. It was going to cost $485 just to walk in the door, and who knows what after that. No need for that now. As far as the 10 year old goes, Bean, her gray is gone, her eyes are brighter, her teeth are cleaner, and her breath has no bad odor. Again, I attribute this to the food. James W. Subscription Auto-Ship Customer since November 2015
About Dogs For The Earth Company
- Women Owned
- FDA Licensed
- USDA Registered
- Earth Friendly Practices including recycled packaging
Organic Turkey, organic spinach or kale*, organic green beans, organic broccoli, organic pumpkin, organic carrots, organic squash, organic cranberries or blueberries*, organic bananas, organic apples, organic celery, organic ground flax, organic chia seeds, organic kelp powder and organic parsley. *Seasonal Availability
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 25.9%, Fat 7.9%, Fiber 7%, Moisture Max 9%
Crumble. Cover with Hot Water. Wait until soft (10-15 minutes) Serve.
Prepare in advance and store in fridge for 3 to 4 days.
Start by feeding your dog the same quantity as usual.